Thursday, July 17, 2008

Two week check up




Well it has been to weeks and we have survived! Nonna, my wonderful mother came and stayed with us the first week and a half. It was great having her here and I know Cash misses her as much as Steve and I do.


Cash went for his 2 week check up yesterday and is doing great. It seems he has taken to nursing well. He has been taking sponge baths and seems to enjoy them. I hope he enjoys real baths as much, we shall soon see. Cash is a pretty good baby most of the time. He is a great sleeper and will sleep though most of the night. The problem is getting him to sleep, that is his fussy time.
All and all things could not be better. We can't wait to get out and introduce him to everyone.

2 comments:

The Hookers said...

I think I have seen that expression on your face (from the 2nd picture) one morning after a long night out! He's a doll!

Julie Heriard Culpepper said...

Nat! You have a blog! I love it! You are such a beautiful Mommy! Julie